Topic: Exploring Health Care Resources in a Post-Pandemic Palm Springs
Hosted by the ONE-PS Communications Committee via Zoom on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, 5:30 – 7:15 p.m.
As we look ahead to the health care landscape here in Palm Springs, and as we begin to emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic and visitors from around the world return to our city, there are myriad health care challenges for our diverse community:
- COVID vaccination eligibility, access to vaccines (including new options such as mobile sites and non-traditional vaccination sites), and the ongoing challenges of responding to vaccine hesitancy
- Safe and accessible health care services for seniors
- Re-engagement with individual wellness / a safe return to preventive health maintenance such as cancer screenings
- Access to mental health services
- An expanding role in public health and health equity for our local health care providers
- Managing new health care concerns of those who have recovered from COVID-19
Join our panel of three distinguished local health care providers for a conversation to better understand what resources and opportunities are available in our community:
- Richard Ramhoff, Group Marketing Director, Desert Care Network (Desert Regional Medical Center/Hi-Desert Medical Center, JFK Memorial Hospital)
- Vanessa Smith, Special Projects and Programs Manager, Desert Healthcare District and Foundation
- C.J. Tobe, Director of Community Health, DAP Health
With this information, together we can become stronger and healthier in a post pandemic Palm Springs.
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89164552779?pwd=T0JOS3JZU0lMT2QvMzl1d3ZNN2M3UT09
Or dial in and use Zoom Meeting ID: 891 6455 2779 Passcode: 312902